We, at Anchor Products Co., understand that you value your privacy. Therefore, we strive to provide you quality service that is both efficient and secure. The following Policy outlines the type of information that we collect and how we use and protect that information so that you can feel comfortable visiting our website. Please read and review our Policy. If you have any questions regarding our Policy, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you enter questions or requests, respond to a survey or communication such as in an e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- Our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, the search engine you used to find Anchor Products Co., if any, referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Anchor Products Co. website, to provide customer service, to maintain and improve the Anchor Products Co. website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our communications, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who participate in other site features, such as marketing programs, will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We go to great lengths to keep your financial information private and safe. Furthermore, our site is scanned frequently by the security professionals at Authorize.net Fraud Protection Services, to isolate and eliminate potential security threats if they arise at any time in the future.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
What is our policy regarding children?
We do not knowingly collect data from children. Our Terms and Conditions make clear that our site is intended for those that are at least 13 years of age. Users younger than 13 years of age must obtain parental consent before accessing the website. If it comes to our attention that a user under the age of 13 has accessed the website without parental consent, we will delete that user’s information as soon as possible. We encourage parents to take an active role in policing their children’s online activities. Please notify us if you believe that we may have collected any such data.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Anchor Products Co. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. For instance, we may use a third party for our email newsletter delivery and subscription management. This company is strictly required to maintain total confidence, as ownership of the mailing list resides with Anchor Products Co. They are not allowed to use, sell, share, or trade to our customer’s information or email newsletter subscriber information with anyone else or for their own use.
How do I sign up for the mailing list?
You can sign up for our mailing list by clicking the “Sign up for Emails” link on our homepage and then providing us your name and email address.
Joining our mailing list will allow you to receive updates on new products and information about any of the exciting things that are happening at Anchor Products Co. or with our partners and affiliates.
The mailing list is different than our system emails (follow up, etc.). System emails are managed by Anchor Products Co. and are never given to any 3rd party whatsoever.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
If you have signed up for email notifications, to modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.